Filming and photography requests
Commercial filming opportunities are available at GBBCA.
All filming and photography at George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) must be authorised and accompanied by a member of the airport's Communications team.
For any filming/ photography that is actioned on-site and does not have a direct relevance to GBBCA, the following charging structure applies.
There is a charge of £175 per hour.
Anywhere inside the airport including:
- Car parks
- External shots of the terminal building
- Road ways
The Old terminal building
Inside the terminal building including:
When filming at Belfast City Airport, the following procedures apply:
- Check in and arrivals
- Restaurant and shops
- Any area inside the terminal PRIOR to security and passport control
- Baggage reclaim
- Security procedures must not be filmed.
- customers/staff may not be filmed or interviewed without the prior written permission of GBBCA or the airline operator.
- Branding and signage of business partners and airlines must not be filmed without the permission of the operator concerned.
- Start and end times for filming must be agreed in advance and must be strictly adhered to.
- Film crews must be accompanied by an escort from GBBCA at all times. For airside filming, 1 escort per 6 people is required for security reasons.
- Health and safety requirements must be complied with at all times. A full risk assessment must be undertaken by the film company and this assessment plus plans and filming schedules must be submitted in advance.
- You will be required to provide a certificate of Public Liability Insurance (to be determined by nature of filming)
- To book filming, 7 working days notice is required.
For further information on filming and photography at Belfast City Airport, including airside filming, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org