Fast Track Terms and Conditions
Fast Track Annual Pass – Terms and Conditions
• Passengers holding a Fast Track Annual Pass will be given a priority service to ensure that waiting times are kept to a minimum. However, Belfast City Airport cannot guarantee a maximum or minimum length of queue or time.
• All passengers travelling through Belfast City Airport are subject to the same security procedures and regulations. We recommend that you allow enough time for the standard security and x-ray screening. Belfast City Airport is not responsible for any passengers who miss their flights because they did not allow enough time to go through the check-in and security processes.
• Only the passenger named on the Fast Track Annual Pass card is entitled to use the Fast Track security lane.
• However, holders of Fast Track Annual Passes may purchase one-off access for passengers travelling with them at the Information Desk in the main terminal. There will be no charge for accompanying children, up to and including the age of 16. For accompanying adults, there will be a £3 per person charge.
• Access for accompanying passengers to Fast Track must be purchased at the information desk before proceeding through security. On payment, the staff at the Information Desk will validate the passengers’ boarding pass to allow access. Payment cannot be made in the security area. Accompanying children must also have their boarding cards validated for access, but at no additional cost.
• Passengers should present their Fast Track Annual Pass card with their boarding card at the security podium.
• To use the Fast Track Annual Pass, the passenger name on the Fast Track Annual Pass card must match the name on the boarding pass for travel.
• Fast Track Annual Passes will be issued with a start date of the 1st or 15th of the month, depending on when payment is received by Belfast City Airport. The annual pass will then be valid for a 12 month period.
• No refunds are available for Fast Track Annual Passes, including if the pass is surrendered before the 12 month period has ended.
• Belfast City Airport reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost or stolen Fast Track Annual Pass cards.