All filming and photography at Belfast City Airport must be authorised and accompanied by a member of the airport's Communications team.
To discuss filming and photography at Belfast City Airport please contact the Communications team: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you wish to book filming at Belfast City Airport, notice of at least 7 working days is required.
Terms and Conditions
- For any filming/photography that is actioned on-site and does not have a direct relevance to the airport, there is a charge of £200 per hour.
- With relevant permission, filming locations can include car parks, external shots of the terminal building, road ways, old terminal building
- Inside the terminal building the following can be filmed check-in and arrivals, restaurants and shops, any area inside the terminal PRIOR to security and passport control, baggage reclaim
- The airport retains the right to refuse any request for filming or photography on site, and to request prior approval of any footage
When filming at Belfast City Airport, the following procedures apply:
- Security procedures must not be filmed
- Customers/staff may not be filmed or interviewed without the prior written permission of the airport or the airline operator
- Branding and signage of business partners and airlines must not be filmed without the permission of the operator concerned
- Start and end times for filming must be agreed in advance and must be strictly adhered to
- Film crews must be accompanied by an escort from the airport at all times. For airside filming, 1 escort per 6 people is required for security reasons
- Health and safety requirements must be complied with at all times. A full risk assessment must be undertaken by the film company and this assessment plus plans and filming schedules must be submitted in advance
- You will be required to provide a certificate of Public Liability Insurance (to be determined by nature of filming)