Special Assistance at Belfast City Airport, ranked one of the highest in the UK by the CAA, is available to passengers with impairments, disabilities, hidden disabilities & reduced mobility.
If you have availed of Special Assistance at Belfast City Airport and would like to provide us with feedback, please take our short survey. We would love to hear about your experience using our assisted travel service so that we can identify what we are doing well and anything we need to do better. The survey will only take a couple of minutes and all responses are anonymous. Take the survey here.
- How to book Special Assistance at Belfast City Airport
- Assistance provided at the airport
- Getting to the airport (including car parking for Blue Badge Holders)
- Layout of the airport building
- Performance standards
- Special Assistance through airport security
- Mobility equipment
- Assistance dogs
- Travelling with Autism
- Getting round the airport with AccessAble
- Hidden disability lanyards
- Groups we work with
- Accessibility forum