WIN WITH BELFAST CITY AIRPORT AND AER LINGUS
We’ve teamed up with our airline partner, Aer Lingus to give one lucky winner a bumper weekend in Birmingham for two!
In addition to a pair of return flights from Belfast City Airport to Birmingham Airport with Aer Lingus (flights operated by Emerald Airlines), the prize includes...
👉 A two-night stay with breakfast included at Clayton Hotel Birmingham, located in the heart of Birmingham city centre
👉 Return train travel for two from Birmingham Airport to Birmingham New Street with West Midlands Railway
👉 Two tickets to National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
👉 Two tickets to The Pen Museum
👉 Rodizio lunch or dinner for two guests at Fazenda Group Birmingham, including a bottle of Catena Paraje Altamira and Brazillian sweet treats
We did say it was a bumper prize!
To enter, simply 'LIKE' this post and 'COMMENT' with #WinWithBelfastCityAirport before the closing date of 30th November 2022🤞
Make sure to tell us who you would bring if you won! T&Cs apply.
Belfast City Airport
1. The winner will receive: one pair of return tickets from Belfast City Airport to Birmingham with Aer Lingus (operated by Emerald Airlines); a two night stay in the Clayton Hotel, Birmingham, with breakfast included; a pair of complimentary tickets to the National Sea Life Centre, Birmingham; a pair of complimentary tickets to the Pen Museum, Birmingham; Rodizio lunch or dinner for two guests at Fazenda Group Birmingham, including a bottle of Catena Paraje Altamira and Brazillian sweet treats; free train transfers for two between Birmingham Airport and Birmingham City Centre with West Midlands Railway
2. The closing date for the competition is midnight on 30th November. The first correct entry drawn will be notified via Facebook Messenger from Belfast City Airport’s account.
3. George Best Belfast City Airport’s decision is final
4. Entry is open to all UK residents over 18 years of age
5. This competition is not open to employees of Belfast City Airport, Aer Lingus, Emerald Airlines, or any person directly or indirectly connected with the competition of family members of any of these persons
6. Flight tickets are inclusive of taxes and charges and passengers must travel together
7. Fare rules apply and flights are subject to availability
8. Travel insurance and transfers are not included
9. Due to a cancellation, no refund will be given. No compensation will be given in the case of delays
10. No purchase necessary
11. No correspondence will be entered into
12. Winners may be required to participate in PR and promotional activity
1. Voucher holder must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. Emerald Airlines reserves the right to require proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time
2. The Promoter of the Prize is Emerald Airlines Ireland Limited, Dublin Airport, Co Dublin, Ireland (referred to herein as “Emerald Airlines” or the “Promoter”)
3. There is no cash value or alternative to the Prize which is non-transferable
4. Frequent Flyer points of any kind cannot be accrued on Voucher redeemed flights
5. Transport to/from airport and destination airport are not included in the Voucher.
6. Voucher includes flights for 2 adults only, travel must take place within 12 months of voucher issue
7. Booking must be made at least 45 days in advance
8. Flight tickets are for economy class only
9. Flight Tickets will only be issued by e-mail
10. Emerald Airlines reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail
11. Flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel / holiday periods when there is limited availability, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, Christmas and New Year, mid-term breaks or sporting events
12. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the Voucher holder purchase insurance prior to travel
13. Any necessary visas are responsibility of Voucher holder and their guest. The Voucher holder should check with their local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements
14. The Promoter requires the name, email and contact number of entrants in order to identify the winner and to distribute the Voucher. Entrants should not submit any other personal data other than that requested to be provided. These details will be retained securely only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purpose for which we collected. The information you provide will be used by the Promoter in connection with the Prize draw and to deal with any queries and in accordance with the Emerald Airlines Privacy Statement
15. The Voucher is non-transferable
16. Emerald Airlines reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or substitute the Voucher with any items of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss suffered by you in relation to this competition. No EU261 compensation is applicable on prize tickets.
1. There is no cash value or alternative to the Prize which is non-transferable
2. Accommodation is subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice dates during peak travel / holiday periods when there is limited availability, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, Christmas and New Year, mid-term breaks or sporting events
3. Voucher should be used by 31st May 2023
The Pen Museum / National Sea Life Centre / West Midlands Railway
1. Prize must be used within 12 months of receipt
2. There is no cash value or alternative to the Prize which is non-transferable
1. The prize includes: Rodizio lunch or dinner for two guests, a bottle of Catena Paraje Altamira & Brazilian Sweet Treats.
2. Only redeemable at Fazenda Birmingham.
3. Valid for 12 months. Advance reservations only,