Competitions with Belfast City Airport
The closing date for the competition is 6th August 2021.
- Entrants must be UK or Irish residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
- Entry must be made by visiting Belfast City Airport’s Facebook Page and ‘liking’ the entry post, along with commenting underneath using #WinWithBelfastCityAirport
- Personal data supplied during the course of this competition may be passed on to third party suppliers where required for the fulfilment of the prize.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will be used for this competition only. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Belfast City Airport.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are not successfully completed or for any failure to capture entry information.
- One prize will be awarded.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random and will be final.
- The winner will be sent a social media direct message using the Facebook account that they entered with. It is the responsibility of the winner to check their social account and claim their prize.
- Proof of identity may be required and proof of age will be needed if we consider that the winner may be under 18.
- No cash alternative available and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- By entering you agree to participate in publicity and / or photography which may include the publication of your name and photograph in any media.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions on entry and we reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is subject to the terms and conditions of Aer Lingus and the Waldorf Astoria as well as these terms and conditions.
- Belfast City Airport has the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice and is not liable for any additional costs as a consequence of any force majeure resulting in the flight prize not operating.
- Belfast City Airport’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
The prize consists of: Return flights for 2 adults only from Belfast City Airport to Edinburgh Airport. Please see below for full terms and conditions of the prize.
- There is no cash value or alternative to this prize which is non-transferable.
- Frequent Flyer points or miles cannot be accrued on flights.
- Transport to/from Dublin airport and destination airport are not included.
- Prize includes flights for 2 adults only, travel must take place by 31st December 2021 excluding peak holiday periods (Bank Holidays, mid-term break, Christmas, New Years etc.)
- Booking must be made at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Flight tickets are for economy class only.
- Flight Tickets will only be issued by e-mail.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail.
- While every effort will be made to facilitate the winners with their requests for specific travel dates, Aer Lingus reserves the right to choose specific flights and dates.
- All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel periods, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, mid-term breaks or sporting events.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that winners purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com
- Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas (including ESTA) are responsibility of winner and guest. The winner should check with their local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- The prize winner must be aged 18 or over. Aer Lingus Limited reserves the right to require proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
2 night stay including breakfast in a Premier Castle facing room.